The PADI Drift Diver Course:
The PADI Drift Diver Specialty course introduces you to the coolest magic carpet ride you'll ever experience. This course shows you how to enjoy rivers and ocean currents by "going with the flow," staying with your dive partner, communicating with the dive boat and knowing where you are the whole time. Drift Diving is nearly effortless and relaxing. You simply glide along and enjoy the rush of flying underwater while the current does the work.
The Scuba Gear You Use:
You use all the basic scuba gear plus some scuba accessories such as floats, lines and reels.
The course includes:
- PADI Drift Diver Manual.
- PADI certification costs.
- Full set of rental scuba diving equipment.
- PADI instructor.
- Free Transfers from Patong, Karon and Kata hotels.(A charge may apply for other areas - click here).
- Soft drinks (coke, sprite, fanta, drinking water etc).
- Snacks and Fresh tropical fruit all day.
- 2 Amazing coral reef dives
You learn how to:
- Planning, organization, procedures, techniques, problems and hazards of drift diving.
- An introduction to drift diving equipment - floats, lines, reels.
- Buoyancy-control, navigation and communication for drift diving.
- Site selection and overview of aquatic currents – causes and effects.
- Techniques for staying close to a buddy or together as a group.
Coral Reef Conversation Diver : 1 Day
Group Tuition 10,000 Baht
(Max. 4 students per instructor)
Private Instructor 12,000 Baht
(Just you and one PADI Instructor for the day.)