Search and Recovery Diver
The PADI Search and Recovery Diver Course:
Have you ever dropped something in the water? Are you looking for lost “treasure”? The PADI Search and Recovery Diver Specialty course will teach you effective ways to find objects underwater and bring them to the surface. Small, large or just awkward, there is a way to bring them up.
Find lost items and lift them to the surface. It’s fun to use the lift bag. Not only are these skills fun, but very practical and ultimately useful because eventually, you’ll lose something in the water. As a Search and Recovery Diver, you’ll know how to search for and recover it.
- Search and recovery dive planning, organization, procedures, techniques and how to deal with potential problems.
- How to locate large and small objects using search patterns.
- How to use a lift bag and other recovery methods.
- Limited visibility search techniques.
The Scuba Gear You Use:
You will use the basic scuba diving equipment, an underwater compass and a lift bag.
The course includes:
- PADI Search and recovery Diver Manual.
- PADI certification costs.
- Full set of rental scuba diving equipment.
- PADI instructor.
- Soft drinks (coke, sprite, fanta, drinking water etc).
- Snacks and Fresh tropical fruit all day.
- 4 Amazing coral reef dives
Learn to scuba dive in high altitudes
- A certified PADI (junior) Advanced Open Water Diver.
- A PADI (junior) Open Water Diver and a PADI Underwater Navigator (or equivalent certification from another organization).
- At least 12 years old.
PADI Search and Recovery Diver course is : 2 Days
Group Tuition 12,000 Baht
(Max. 4 students per instructor)
Private Instructor 14,000 Baht
(Just you and one PADI Instructor for the day.)