The PADI Wreck Diver Course :
Whether sunks on purpose as an artificial reef or the result of mishap, wrecks open fascinating windows to the past. Most divers find wrecked ships, airplanes and even automobiles nearly irresistible because they’re intriguing to explore, exciting avenues of discovery, and usually teeming with aquatic life.
The PADI Wreck Diver course teaches you the ins and outs of rewarding, responsible wreck diving. The fun part of the PADI Wreck Diver course is visiting wrecks, unlocking mysteries and starting to gain the knowledge and experience that allows you to see things that others overlook. Sometimes, only the trained, experienced eye recognizes that a small hole or open door likely caused the vessel’s demise. Click here for a PDF on "respect our wrecks".
The Scuba Gear You Use :
You use all the basic scuba gear including a dive computer, some accessories and a dive light.
To enroll in the PADI Wreck Diver course, you must:
- Be 15 years or older.
- Have a PADI Adventure Diver (not yet on site map) certification (or have a qualifying certification from another organization).
The course includes:
- PADI Wreck Diver Manual.
- PADI certification costs.
- Full set of rental scuba diving equipment.
- PADI instructor.
- Free Transfers from Patong, Karon and Kata hotels.(A charge may apply for other areas)
- Soft drinks (coke, sprite, fanta, drinking water etc).
- Snacks and Fresh tropical fruit all day.
- 4 Amazing coral reef dives
You learn how to:
- Techniques for diving exploring shipwrecks, and how to avoid common hazards.
- How to research and learn the background of your favorite wrecks.
- Wreck scuba diving equipment considerations.
- Considerations and techniques for entering intact wrecks.
- Experience in planning, organizing and making at least four wreck dives under the supervision of your PADI Instructor
PADI Wreck Diver course is : 2 Days
Group Tuition 12,000 Baht
(Max. 4 students per instructor)
Private Instructor 14,000 Baht
(Just you and one PADI Instructor for the day.)