The Deep Diver Course:
After your first few scuba dives, you soon want to explore a bit deeper. There’s something exciting and mysterious about the depth that attracts dives.
The fun part about this course is the opportunity to explore the deep. It’s exhilarating.
The course includes:
- PADI Deep Diver Manual.
- PADI certification costs.
- Full set of rental scuba diving equipment.
- PADI instructor.
- Free Transfers from Patong, Karon and Kata hotels.(A charge may apply for other areas - click here).
- Soft drinks (coke, sprite, fanta, drinking water etc).
- Snacks and Fresh tropical fruit all day.
- 2 Amazing coral reef dives
What you learn:
- Techniques for diving in the deeper range of 18-40 metres/ 60-130 feet Deep scuba diving equipment considerations.
- Experience in planning, organizing and making at least four deep dives under the supervision of your PADI Instructor.
PADI Coral Reef Conversation: 1 Day
Group Tuition 10,000 Baht
(Max. 4 students per instructor)
Private Instructor 12,000 Baht
(Just you and one PADI Instructor for the day.)